Looking after our bodies is key both mental and physical health. Below are some resources that may be helpful in improving or maintaining physical wellbeing:
- COVID-19 Health Advice- 0800 358 5453
- Quitline- A range of phone, text and online options are available to support you or someone in your whanau to quit smoking. Free call 0800 778 778
- Wellington, Porirua and Kapiti Fitness Programmes and classes - A huge range of different fitness classes- you can phone or email to join.
- Active in the Hutt, Community fitness programmes - a range of programmes that offer opportunities to get active.
- Lower Hutt parkrun - a free weekly 5k community event. Walk, jog, run or volunteer- it's up to you!