Many of us didn't learn how to manage our finances in school, but learning a few tips can help us to secure our financial wellbeing now and into the future
- Money Talks- free financial helpline. 0800 345 123
- Sorted - a free service by Te Ara Ahunga Ora Retirement Commission a, government-funded, independent agency dedicated to help New Zealanders get ahead financially.
- Community Services Card - depending on your income and family situation, you may be eligible for a community services card, which can help you with the costs of health care and public transport.
- Vaiola - a completely free and confidential budgeting service which is culturally appropriate to our Pasifika community in New Zealand.
- Kiwisaver - find out how you can save for your retirement or a first home deposit, with contributions from your employer.