If you have a problem with your drinking water, stormwater or wastewater, contact your local city council (details below).

Hutt City Council

Porirua City Council

Upper Hutt City Council

Wellington City Council

South Wairarapa District Council

04 570 6666

04 237 5089

04 527 2169

04 499 4444

06 306 9611


If you have a complaint, please call 04 912 4470 (between 0700 and 1700, Mon - Fri) or email customer@wellingtonwater.co.nz to access our free complaints process. If we cannot resolve your complaint, you can contact Utilities Disputes on 0800 22 33 40 or go to www.utilitiesdisputes.co.nz. Utilities Disputes is a free and independent service for resolving complaints about utilities providers.


UD Logo Horizontal RGB


Media outlet enquiries:

If you're a media outlet and have a query, please contact our media team at media@wellingtonwater.co.nz or call us on 021 302 259.


Other enquiries:

If you have any other queries, please use the contact form below. 

Leave us a message

04 912 4400
Wellington Water
Private Bag 39804
Wellington Mail Centre
Petone 5045
New Zealand
Level 4, 25 Victoria Street, Petone
Lower Hutt, New Zealand
How to find us